Asalamulaikum...Salam Sejahtera Kepada Semua Semoga Bahagia

Boh heran mun bhs ku slalu campur...gik practice english skit2 sak prepare 4 the REAL WORLD...harap u all smua sudi bca blog ku..mun xbest,comment jak

Thursday, June 18, 2009

What to do 2day?

I am at home 2day...not working because my last shift for this week was yesterday afternoon...I hope my shift will full next week and the week after...I need to make use of the time remaining b4 I return to my studies.....I received news that a few of my friends are taking there degree in Swinburne and UiTM..congratulations guys!....I hope to see you all soon...a lot of catching up to do....back 2 the topic...hmm,to day is Thursday so this is my to do list 4 today
1-Cut my hair (you can see my photo on fs)
2-Clean up my room (u do not wanna go in there)
3-Get my hp fix
4-Message my friends and ask them about their result

That is what I'm going to do today...and as 4 tomorrow, I don't know yet..hehe