Asalamulaikum...Salam Sejahtera Kepada Semua Semoga Bahagia

Boh heran mun bhs ku slalu campur...gik practice english skit2 sak prepare 4 the REAL WORLD...harap u all smua sudi bca blog ku..mun xbest,comment jak

Monday, June 15, 2009

Its Been A While

its been 4 months since I post my last article...not because i don't 1 2, its just that I cant..hehehe....I forgot my password and I need 2 reset it...here is a list of my activities during my sem break (5 May 09-15 June 09)
1.Reading books

2.Playing a game (The Force Unleash)

3.Visit my teachers at SMK St Thomas

4.Hanging out with my friends Afiq Sahari, Afiq _(didn't remember his father's name..hehe), Shahid, Azim and my old school buddy, Shamsul

5.TTT (Travel To Tatau) 11 June 09-13 June 09...I will write about it A.S.A.P

6.I will be working from 2day, 15 June until 26 June 09

That is just a brief explanation...I will write about it in due time