Asalamulaikum...Salam Sejahtera Kepada Semua Semoga Bahagia

Boh heran mun bhs ku slalu campur...gik practice english skit2 sak prepare 4 the REAL WORLD...harap u all smua sudi bca blog ku..mun xbest,comment jak

Monday, June 29, 2009

What I learn 2day

salam...pa khabar semua?...I know I had skip a few days from writing but I have something to do...alhamdulillah,I can now post another article......some say 'quality is better than quantiti' and 'the bigger,the better'...I agree to both of this statement....we need to apply this statement according to situation....today I learn a few things about business after joining my uncle to another MLM business talk but hold on,this time is different....it caught my attention...not because of the money but the product....an educational product....1 lesson that I will remember always is that b4 you are selling the product,you are selling yourself..don't get the wrong idea..hehehe..bukan jual dirik..jual personality....people will be interested if you show a positive attitude...and different...business is about human relation as well....like the Joker in The Dark Knight said and I quote ITS NOT ABOUT $$,ITS ABOUT SENDING A MSG.....through the 1st lesson, I learn how to cut the deal...This business is just another option to me...I have plan A and B 2 think about during my time on campus...I will tell you all in my next post