Asalamulaikum...Salam Sejahtera Kepada Semua Semoga Bahagia

Boh heran mun bhs ku slalu campur...gik practice english skit2 sak prepare 4 the REAL WORLD...harap u all smua sudi bca blog ku..mun xbest,comment jak

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Mind Said-I Need 2 Prepare

now,i am 18...most of us know that when we reach 18,we will be considered as adults...so,i need 2 think like an adult..i can't just do what i 1 without thinking of the consequences...skrang tok,byk remaja molah hal...klae,lepak xtentu masa and xpkir psal masa dpan langsung..2day,i have set my goals...until i'm 30...hehehe...yup,its better 2 b ready...esok,i'm going 2 hang out with some friends..dah 3 bulan xtemu..xtauk crita...besa lah,everyone is busy...ku akan 2lis juak matlamat2 ku...skarang,masa terdekatn dan masa depan...tomorrow,i 1 2 visit my grandparents,my friends and bring something home 4m my grandparent's house..hehe...ok,that whats my mind said 4 today