Asalamulaikum...Salam Sejahtera Kepada Semua Semoga Bahagia

Boh heran mun bhs ku slalu campur...gik practice english skit2 sak prepare 4 the REAL WORLD...harap u all smua sudi bca blog ku..mun xbest,comment jak

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Heart Said- Fiq Fortress

Fiq Fortress is not just going 2 be my blogger web,its also going 2 b my company's name...my passion is accountancy n business...some say...that people influence me...its true but MY MEMORY is the MAIN REASON y i chose it....its just a small step 2 a bigger success...when i become an accountant,i can study about business as well...and i can open my own accounting firm..aft a few years,FIQ FORTRESS will be born....i will build my fortress 'brick by brick'..now and forever...insyaallah....and my the share holders will be reveal soon..hehe...i like 2 thank ALLAH S.W.T..4 giving me the inspirasion,strenght and patience...because of that,i can be calm and cool..always....my mom also give me support..my friends always got my back....if we just follow what others say,without asking our heart..then,we will be devastated...i follow my heart,thats y i'm calm n cool..hehehe...people who influence me.....my mom and dad(i 1 mom's spirit and my dad's mind)....my uncle(he is an accountant..he open his own Accounting Firm and is bz with a new business project)...that are individuals that influence and encourage me 2 be an accountant/businessman....IF YOU DON"T KNOW!!!..well...NOW YOU KNOW...ASALAMUALAIKUM:)